Welcome to D and S Construction of Wisconsin
Paul 'n Ronda
Thank you for the Awesone Quality in your construction work! We are so very glad we called your phone # in your AD in the paper!
(See the job and full review here)
Dand S Construction is a licensed and insured Christian business located in Rice Lake, Wisconsin, serving the Barron County area and beyond!
We do work in a 50 mile driving radius from Rice Lake including but not limited to:
Cameron, Chetek, Barron, Cumberland,
Turtle Lake, Amery, Bruce, Ladysmith,
New Auburn, Bloomer, Chippewa Falls,
Eau Claire, Menomonie, New Richmond,
Dresser, Luck, Frederic, Grantsburg, Siren,
Webster, Danbury, Webb Lake, Trego,
Hayward, Stone Lake, Chief Lake, Winter,
Birchwood, Exeland, Tony, Holcombe,
Cornell, and Jim Falls.
Some contractors sub out much of their work, but Doug is a hands on contractor with over 41 years of experience. D and S is a member of the Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin with an A+ rating.
"For Courtesy and Quality"
We strive to bring your vision from an idea to a completed remodeling project you will appreciate and enjoy for many years.
"Only the rich can afford poor contractors,
'cause they'll have to do it over again"
Had trouble with other contractors? Didn't finish your project or refused to come back and fix something? Whatever problem you've had, you are not alone. Doug has been in business for over 40 years and knows where you're coming from. He's had his own rough experiences with other contractors who don't keep their word or do quality work. With D and S you will not be disappointed:
1) We do quality work; are courteous to our customers; and no cursing or smoking around your family.
2) We will explain the work to be done and answer any questions you may have.
3) Our contract will spell out just what you want done and what materials will be used - no confusion.
4) Any changes in the project will be accompanied by written change orders, spelling out the changes and the cost difference. If you buy something or decide to do something yourself, the price goes down.
5) We treat our customers as we would like to be treated ourselves.
6) We back up our work with a written warranty.